I played with my batik orphan blocks on graph paper yesterday. Since this doesn't include color I have no idea if the layout will work. This is using mostly edge to edge blocks. If it doesn't work when I put them up on the design wall I'll go to plan B with lots of spacers.
I sewed the second Laurel Burch baby quilt together. The one on the left is 39.5" x 52" and on the right, 54" square. The big one would be big enough for 2 babies to play on.
I spent a considerable amount of time in the basement yesterday going through all of the stuff that was behind 2 design walls. I took the two 1" styrofoam 4' x 7' boards to my workshop Saturday and now they are going to go into my main floor studio. I will replace them with two 1.5" boards in the basement.
I have lots of blooms in my winter garden right now. This is 2 plants side by side. The one on the right is the peach/orange. I have 2 plants in that color now and the other one is loaded with buds.
This is the same one that had blooms at Christmas. I still have several plants that haven't bloomed yet and almost all of the early bloomers are setting buds again. There is no rhyme or reason to their blooming.