I didn't get any quilts totally finished in November. I had one finished top, this 33" colorwash.
I did finish 29 mug rugs. The tops on all but 6 were made in previous years. That means I cut 29 strips of binding and used at least 3/4 of every strip. That equals the binding on about 2.5 queen size quilts, but with a 'few' more corners.........
This is October and November dishcloths. I did more reading, less knitting.
If I counted right I have quilted 98 quilts on my longarm since I got it in November 2008. I'm hoping to reach the 100 mark before the end of this year. I think I have probably quilted at least that many on my regular sewing machines in that time period too.