I got busy early yesterday and had the binding on the two batik table runners before lunch time.
In the afternoon I searched for a suitable border for the sides of my orange 16 patch quilt top that I made in Feb. 2012. It was too narrow and it has taken me this long to choose side borders. I'll probably use the same fabric for the binding so it will end up on the top and bottom edge too even though there isn't a border added there. The fabric under the top is the backing that I chose. I didn't have enough of anything that is all orange and I really like this fabric with it.
I haven't had many birds at my feeders the last couple weeks and this may be the reason why. This hawk landed on a low tree and just sat there patiently. When I moved the camera to a better position he saw me and flew away.