I only had three people in my colorwash class so there was a wall free for me to work on to at times that they didn't need my help. This is my piece at 5 p.m. right after they left.
I went back down and worked on it for another hour and got it all filled in. It still needs tweaking however. I'll do that after they leave today.
When I was cleaning the basement I found another colorwash in batiks clipped together with numbers for the rows. I started it in June and needed to get it off the wall when my art quilters group was coming. I put the pieces up on the wall Tuesday night to see if it was ready to sew and discovered that it needed more dark pieces all around it. I'll show that one tomorrow, the before and after I add rows.