Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!..............

Yesterday I worked on my church sewing circle project.  More children have moved into the mission apartments so I had to make 6 more stockings.  I chose three girls for my project.  They are 8, 10 and 10 years old.  One of the things I decided to make for them was flannel pillowcases.  I made just the standard style of pillowcase this time.

We had our traditional Thanksgiving dinner while my granddaughter's family was here from out of state in October so today we are just going to have pizza.  Less fuss and clean up.

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

If I lived closer, I would invite you for dinner and you wouldn't have to do any work!
Seriously, I want to thank you from my heart. I would not be the quilter I am without you. Your examples, advice, photos, answers, and kindness have enabled to grow and to make quilts I would have never been able to make.
I have a hard time keeping up with my blog, but you are there everyday. I always look for you first when I turn my computer on with my coffee every morning. Thank you, Wanda.

Hedy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wanda. I'm almost ready to start my cooking and baking. We are going to my son's house but I still cook a small turkey breast for our left overs here. The house will be smelling great soon.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I will have to join in and say a big thank you to you, too. I am so thankful that I chanced upon your blog in my travels quite some time ago. You have blessed me in so many ways and so many times. I've learned a lot from you and I thank you for sharing your knowledge in such a kind and easy to understand way.

We have enjoyed the Thanksgiving Day feast here and the family have gone their ways. Mr. Muddling and Miss Lady are taking a nap and I am having a cup of coffee. I pray that your days may be filled with goodness and that little joys surprise you often. Love and hugs to you!

Valerie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I don't comment very often, but I read your blog every day. Thank you for sharing your skills and creativity--I've learned a lot from you. God bless!

Purple Pam said...

Pizza on Thanksgiving. What fun!