January was a good month. My original goal was 12 finishes because I had 52 quilt tops on January 1 and that would get me down to 40 tops. I'm happy with the 10 that I did though. I purposely chose a lot of the smaller pieces to finish. The colorwashes are 19" - 28". The largest 2 quilts are in the 62" x 76" range, and one 50" x 70". Two others were baby quilt size and one large wallhanging.
In February I want to have at least 4 finishes and I know I will make close to 4 new tops. I will hopefully finish the Hunter Star top and at least 2 TAW tops.
We got 14" of snow from 9 p.m. Sat. night until 9 p.m. last night. It continued to snow after 9 and the wind was blowing and drifting the snow. This photo was taken through my kitchen window. These branches are usually up even with the gutters on my house. The wet heavy snow piled up on everything and branches were bent to the max.
This is the forsythia bush by my other kitchen window. If you look closely you will see little birds taking refuge in the branches. I'm glad I filled the bird feeders Saturday afternoon.
I shoveled the sidewalk and porch 3 times and got to try out my Yaktrax. Hopefully I'll never slip and fall again.