Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September recap.......and the winners are.............


I had two finishes, both at the beginning of September.  
 I made three quilt tops.  The one on the left is about 64" x 78", the colorwash is 32.5" square and the table runner is 12" x 36".  I experimented with a new technique but didn't include that sample here. 
I only completed one dishcloth, the one that was half done last month, and started one new one.  I have knitted 41 dishcloths so far this year so I'm ahead of my goal of 4 a month.



Now for the winner of the Lapel Sticks from yesterday's giveaway.  In 71 comments there were only 5 no replies who didn't put their email address in their comment.  That is a huge improvement over the day before, so thank you for all of you who did add your email address.

The winners are Carole in Nebraska and Sally in St. Paul so as soon as I get your mailing addresses, the Lapel Sticks will be on their way to you.  

11 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

I guess the garden took up a bit more time... and cut into the stitching time!

mb-RI said...

Beautiful quilts and tops for September. Thanks for the giveaway!

Roxanne said...

Nice finishes for the month. I like that new dishcloth, is the yarn Barnboard Twist?

Betsy said...

Am I a No Reply blogger? Betsy.smith@verizon.net. Thanks.

Hedy said...

I love all your quilts, but this month my favorite is the colorwash quilt. I also knit washcloths but am not as good as your are at knitting. Mine are really basic and rarely ever square, but people seem to love them.

Mary said...

Congrats to the winners. Your finishes are lovely.

patty a. said...

I think you have a very productive month! It always feels good to have some finishes! Where do you buy your Lapel Stick?

Needled Mom said...

It looks like it was a great month for you, Wanda. You had some wonderful finishes.

JJM said...

Always a treat to see a 'recap' of your monthly progress. The only item I can keep up with you on, is the dish cloths. (*._,*)

JJM

Sherrill Koss said...

Hi Wanda,
Would love to enter the giveaway of the Lapel Stick.

Am I no reply?

sherrillkoss@verizon.net

Laura T said...

Wow great finishes!
LauraT