I decided to mix up the values and try to distribute the very darkest value evenly. The biggest problem with it is that the middle value was used for both a dark and a light so one block looks pretty solid where they came together. I probably could have played with the triangle half blocks longer to fix that, but let's get real. This is something that will sit on a table with hot dishes on it and probably get gravy spilled on it. Now I have to find a backing and binding fabric and finish it along with about 5 or 6 other table runners that are waiting to be finished. For those who were asking, I cut these pieces with the Hunter Star die for the GO! cutter.
Our weather has set new records 2 days in a row, coldest high it has been on these dates for over a hundred years (records in Chicago), 53 degrees 2 days in a row. I haven't turned on the heat yet.