I finally got the other blocks sewn together. All of the edges are bias so it is going to take some care to keep them square when I baste them. The next task is to choose the backing. I want to use the same on both so I pulled out some large yardage pieces. I'm going to keep looking since I'm not sure about either of these.
The one on the left is soft colors. The background is a gray-green.
The one on the right is wild. I can't see using it for anything but a back. I have some of the wider Kaffe fabrics that are a little heavier weight and they would make these wallhangings really stable. I need to find them today.