I searched all over for the left over gray dotty fabric, thinking there was enough of it left for backing. I finally found it, and no there isn't enough so then the search was on for something else that looked good. I have enough of this orange print, which has a log of gray in it and then there is enough dotty to do the binding. I'll look at it a few times today to be sure this is what I want to use.
To the left of my front porch is my hydrangea bush. The blooms are still white but they will be turning lime green soon.
To the right of the porch is a very weedy flower bed where the first balloon flower has bloomed. You can see coral bells in the background. I'm hoping to do some weeding in this area today while it is still cool.
I got my shelf unit tied to the railing yesterday so I could bring all of the cacti out for a couple months. Two are on the bottom shelf of the table too. I planted a lot of little plants in the beige pots until I could decide where they will be planted permanently.
On the porch steps are more assorted pots. In the background are the last of the evening primrose (yellow) blooming.