I took triangles to sew into squares to the sew-in yesterday. I have 311 squares that will finish at 3" right now. I want to make more so I can make a quilt 20 squares x 25 squares or 60" x 75". I have another option that would include 2 borders so I'll work out the math on that one too.
I wanted to work in the basement last night but this is the time of year that it is cold down there. In the winter it is the warmest spot in the house and in summer, the coolest. In spring and fall the heat doesn't come on as often so it gets cold. I decided to just finish the last dishcloth I had in progress instead. There is one little dot of green dye on the yarn and I didn't want to cut it and knot it there so I left it in.