Two friends came over to sew yesterday and my project was the bottom border of this quilt. See this post for the source of the pattern. I had a few senior moments and made friends with my seam ripper, and finally by last night I had it sewn on. It ended up 78" x 103". I resized the churn dash from 81" to 67.5" because I wanted to make the quilt rectangular so it can be used on a twin bed. The bottom border will be the drop at the foot of the bed. I hung this horizontally on 2 design walls and then rotated the photo so it looks kind of wrinkly but it's actually nice and flat.
Is anyone else having trouble leaving comments on blogs that have the comment box embedded on the same page as the post? On about 80% of them my comment just disappears and on the other 20% the word "publishing" pops up and the comment is there. The comment box has a new look that started a few months ago and it recognizes my blogger account so that isn't the problem. On my blog I have mine set for pop up box and I am able to leave comments on all others that have that setting and on the ones that have it set for full page.
And another thing as long as I'm on the Blogger subject, is the photos. Some bloggers mention to click or double click on their photos but they have their photos set for "show photos with lightbox" in which you cannot click to enlarge the photo. You can turn that off in settings, posts and comments. Some people post photos in a reduced size that don't enlarge and are even sometimes smaller when you click on them. I realize it is personal choice for settings so this isn't a criticism, just an observation.