I made 3 stars last night to play catch up. Now I have 24 to play with and make some decisions.
Two friends came over to sew yesterday and I worked on my plaid log cabin blocks while they were here. I also did some more cutting of plaids and stripes. I hope to show progress soon.
The 24 blocks are not in any particular order here, just a documentation of all 24 together. Then I did some dividing into groups and playing with them.
I pulled out the 12 that had the most purple in them and put them together on another design wall.
This batch had the most yellows, turquoise and oranges in them.
Then I removed 3 from this last group of 12 and this is the result.
The three I removed might make a nice table runner.
I had a red headed visitor to my back yard yesterday morning.
He was more than happy to clean up under the bird feeder.