I sewed 4 more strips on each of these blocks last night. I have half of the blocks done for this last quilt in the series. These are about 13" now and have to be a little over 15" to trim and be done. Another batch is just 9". Hopefully I'll have them all done at the end of the week.
A friend and I went to a Goodwill store yesterday. They had 20% off all purchases so this pot was $1.60. In the photo the lower half looks like a different color but that is just the reflection from the lights. It is all the same shade of gray with swipes of white. I also got an assortment of planters for 80 cents to $1.60 so I can start planting the coleus cuttings.
I don't know whether this person made the pot or just did the finishing color. It has a really nice glaze inside and out.
It was snowing on the way home from church sewing circle in the afternoon. We might have a half inch on the ground.
The leaves on the forsythia bush are still green but the overnight cold may take care of that.