Friday, October 4, 2013

Fractured Quilt Along - take 2...........

I'm still cutting for quilt number 2 so all I did was pair the first 4 sets of fabric.  Hopefully I'll start sewing them soon.  Click on the button for the Fractured Quilt Along on the right side bar and see what everyone else is doing. 

The art quilters are coming Monday so I'm in clean up mode right now and I have a huge mess in the basement. 
I did do a little quilting on mug rugs, 4 green ones, but I haven't chosen binding for them yet.

11 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

"Some" day you need to share a picture of your CREATIVE MESS, before you clean it up for the art quilters visit. I think I like to see the creative mess more than I like to see 'studio tours' of neatness.

Sewing Junkie said...

Creative minds make messes. At least I think they do. I know I have been looking for some things and can't find them so time to dig out. Chris

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't have a mess going on right now but at the same time I feel like I have not gotten much done this week - I know I have gotten stuff done but no mess!

Mary said...

More pretty mug rugs! I'm in clean up mode too. The Stitch n Chat group comes Monday. Most no longer stitch, but every one chats.

suemac said...

You certainly have a lot of fabrics to choose from to get the look you want.

JJM said...

Nice combinations, those prints certainly say Wanda, just gorgeous !

And I always smile when I see the mug rugs... like baby puppies and the like they always warm your heart.

JJM

imquilternity said...

I'm anxious to see your scrappy version of the Fractured. I love the fabrics you've picked out.

SandyQuilts said...

I love your work. But exactly is the Fractured method? thk

Mystic Quilter said...

Like Terri I am waiting to see your second quilt!!
Goodness I seem to be going at snail pace compared to you Wanda!

shirley said...

those are some cool print for your fractured quilt.

Brown Family said...

I am liking the colors!