I sewed this batch of strip sets yesterday morning. Some have plain black for the dark strip, some have an African print.
I pressed all of the strip sets from both days and sliced them and sewed them into blocks. This is 16 of the 18 different blocks so far. I sewed all of the duplicate blocks too. I just put them randomly up on the design wall. I need to get more blocks sewn before I get serious on the design wall. There are more colors that aren't represented yet.
I cut more black strips and paired more fabrics to sew today. I will have 64 blocks when I get these done to add to the others. At this point I think I am making 2 quilts.