I started out my playing by separating the 16 patch blocks into warms and cools.
That wasn't really very exciting so I then merged both groups into one. I really wanted some instant gratification so I got approval from my two sewing friends and went ahead and sewed the blocks into a top.
I designed it vertically but decided to turn it horizontal to see how it looks that way too. It measures about 41" x 53". If I continued naming these quilts with the garden theme, this one is "English Flower Garden".
I also worked a little on my paper piecing quilt "Stepping Stones" and have the first 2 columns completed and the third one about half done.