I'm pretty sure this is the final layout. I decided to anchor the corners with the darkest blocks. Just before I take them off the wall to sew the top, I might change my mind and move a couple blocks. It has happened before!
I was going to sew the top but it was such a beautiful day yesterday. I needed to get outside and cut more of the volunteer trees and trim a couple bushes because it is free brush pick up day today. I love the clear air of August and we are having cooler than normal weather which is fine with me.
I finished 2 more dishcloths. I was surprised at the argyle type diamonds that were formed with the variegated yarn on the left.