Saturday, May 18, 2013

More white and black.......

While I was in the basement doing laundry and vacuuming, I decided to put some more white and black prints for the rest of the star blocks.  I have to cut some more star points in Kaffe fabrics too.  I have two sets cut already.
It cooled off a little yesterday so I baked a batch of shortbread cookies and mixed 2 other batches of cookie dough and put them in the refrigerator.  I like to bake first thing in the morning while the house is cool.

6 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

We have been outside and no sewing is happening. But the flower beds look great. Chris

Unknown said...

I love your black and white combos! But then, I guess I must be partial to it right now too...LOL!

Chris said...

You have the most amazing fabric collection!!! Enjoy this beautiful weekend!

Sharon said...

You've got lots of great B&W prints, this is going to be a very fun quilt. We are back into the rainy days, but it makes for easier weeding. I still have a few sections that need cleaned out

JJM said...

What delightful black 'n white prints. So full of dainty designs... that compliment your blocks.

We too are back in cool rainy days... I wanted to turn the heat back on yesterday !

JJM

Brown Family said...

Morning is the best time to bake or very late at night!

Nan