I only got three blocks done yesterday. I got sidetracked with some computer clean up. I need to update the 'pages' on the right side bar and I made a little progress. I hadn't added photos to any of the categories for so long. There is more to do though.
I played around with meshing the blocks together. I have to make a whole lot more of the small ones or cut some filler squares with fussy cut 7.5" squares of the big prints.
This is the whole group of blocks so far. I have 3 more large blocks cut out and unless I decide I need a certain color added, that is all of the large blocks I will make. Then I can get serious about a layout.
I also chose a backing for this quilt. I originally had 2 Kaffe prints as contenders but I decided I need to save them for borders on future quilts and not waste them on the back.