Here is the new batch of blocks I made yesterday. I finally got one of the 7" blocks made to see if I would want to make very many of them. It really wasn't too bad and it came out to the right size.
I have more fabrics cut so this won't be the whole variety of fabrics. I pieced one 'paw' for the 10.5" finished size block which will also play well with the 14" and 7" blocks. I was testing the measurements that I came up with to be sure I had them right.
I drew the block and then figured the cut size measurements of all of the pieces for 2 sizes of blocks. I made notations of how many of each piece and which ones I had dies for and the rest will be rotary cut.