I started the day out by going out in the rain to mail some packages. I have sold 2 tops on my Wandaful blog and am waiting for payment on a third one. I took some photos and posted a couple more in the blogshop yesterday. I had 53 tops waiting to be quilted so now I'm down under 50 because I quilted this Bento Box baby quilt last night. I had a piece of batting 25" x 98" so I cut the length in half and used the fusible tape to piece it and had a piece 50" x 49". I needed 46" square so I trimmed one edge and was good to go.
I thought I was going to use the red dotted fabric that is in this block for the binding but when I laid it next to the quilt I didn't think it did any more for the quilt than the border fabric and I had plenty of that to use. This was the first quilt I quilted on my Jewel long arm since May. Now that I am reacquainted with it maybe I'll try for 3 a week starting with the smallest ones.