It rained a lot yesterday and was so humid that I didn't paint. I made some more blocks instead, 2 A blocks and 2 B blocks. If you are making this quilt and aren't following Sujata's wonderful directions, you are missing a lot. She has the pressing and the flipping every other block in a row all figured out for you. It is a dream to sew together (see yesterday's post for my hand dyed version sewn together) with the seams in opposing directions at every intersection.
After doing some more cutting I chose 6 more pairs to sew. Actually I got these all sewn plus 3 more pairs last night after I took this photo.
This is the easiest wall in the living room to paint and I will do it today. I taped the ceiling line last night. My Spackle was all dried up (from 6 years ago) so I have to go get some this morning. I have 6 nail holes to fill, one outlet cover take off and the thermostat cover to remove. When I finish it I will have 3 adjoining walls painted and I can move the furniture back. The other 3 walls will get done later in the week when it cools off.