I cut 15 more fabrics and worked them into the colorwash and decided it was ready to sew. I only got 4 rows sewn together last night before I quit.
I thought this was its final layout and I started sewing. Then as I went back to pick off another row I saw a couple pieces that I meant to change so I guess I'll have to wait to see what it looks like when it is all sewn.
The porch pots are surviving despite the temperatures close to 100 each day. Most of these pots have a reservoir in the bottom that can be filled so the roots are happy. I did take in the cacti after I took this photo. I'll put them back out on Sunday when it cools off.
The pots that I have in front of my garage and scattered amongst the garden plants have come into the garage for a few days.
The black eyed Susans are getting ready to pop open. If we get the rain they are predicting over the weekend I think I'll have lots of blooms.