I'll start with my oops of the day. I was still tired from last week, went to church sewing circle in the afternoon and then decided to do some bindings on mug rugs while I watched TV. I was happy to find I had three ready to bind that could use the same purple binding.
But....as I said I was tired. I was clipping a thread in this corner and clipped the tiniest little hole in the binding fabric (the little dark spot near the miter). I won't be able to sell that one now so I'll use it as a gift for someone who understands a little oops now and then.
Here is my new clear plastic quarter inch foot for my Pfaff to replace the one that flew into a still undiscovered place in my studio. This little diagram didn't come with the first one I got and I was pleased to see the 1/8" and 3/8" parts to the foot too. I didn't know the back part of the foot was 3/8" wide. I suspected the inside of the toe was 1/8" and now I know it is.
The amaryllis has shot up; even the second stalk is growing. I wonder what color this one will be as I had bulbs for many different colors over the years.
Here is another group of Jack in the Pulpits. They are in three places in the backyard and don't seem to mind the sun. They were always in the shade before the trees were cut down.
The group of striped Jack in the Pulpit is shooting up, about a foot tall now, but the flowers haven't unfolded yet. Even though we have had a lot of sunshine, the temperatures have been cool, with close to a frost again 2 nights ago. The forecast has scattered showers for today and tomorrow so I hope we get some of it.