This quilt was next in line to be quilted. I basted it in May last year. I pieced it in Feb, 2010. In case you missed all the layouts I tried, you can check them out here, here, and the final layout here. The main thing that keeps me from finishing them when I make them is that I can't decide how I'm going to quilt them. I finally decided that I will ditch quilt this on every seam. First I ditch quilted between the blocks and then I quilted 6 blocks of the 16 last night.
I am using Superior brand Rainbows thread. You won't see the quilting from a distance but when you get close you will see the pretty multicolor thread. I see a bit of lint from the batting on the black fabric too. I'll have to take a lint roller to this one when I'm done quilting.