I'll start with the total successes, the finished quilts. 17 in all, 3 done totally on domestic machine, 2 partially done on domestic and all the rest done on the longarm. The are not to scale as Picasa3 scrambles them into different spots until you are happy with it and some of the large ones are small photos.
This group is the quilts started in 2011 but not finished. Some are completed tops, some are waiting for borders. I sold 3 of them as tops so there are 19 that I need to finish. Add that to all of the ones from previous years that aren't finished and I'm still close to 50. After I made the collage I went to the basement and quilted one of them, bottom row, second from the left.