We were pretty busy for the last day of business at the quilt shop so the time went fast. I worked on some more blocks when I got home. I decided on a diagonal layout of the sizes of center squares. I need to cut some more light strips to go with the largest squares for 3 more blocks. I also need dark strips for one medium size center block. When I cut all of it Friday I was just cutting random sizes from all of the fabrics. I figured I might need to special cut the last ones. After I piece them I need to rearrange it a little so there aren't so many alike in the same area. I think I will put a 2" orange border on first and then one of the black or white fabrics.
Today I will finish straightening the basement and bake the second batch of cookies for the art quilters who are coming tomorrow.