I pressed the creases out of the warm/cool color piles I showed a couple days ago. Now I need to determine the size strip I need to cut for the 6" finished triangle die that cuts 4 at a time. I cut some more flannel 8.5" squares for my denim/flannel/corduroy quilt project. I still need to cut some more to finish the 4th kit. They will be simple quilts, all squares, for guys in the family that haven't gotten a quilt yet.
I spent several hours earlier in the day in my main level studio. I have all of the furniture moved to the winter configuration and now I'm sorting the piles on the cutting table. This group of 4 patches that were left over from my Argyle quilt keep calling me to play with them. I have 146 of them and will add 146 squares of Kaffe prints to them. There is a quilt in one of the Kaffe books called Diagonal Madness that I will use for the inspiration.