I sewed the border blocks into strips to see how much I need to add to them to make them fit. I haven't pressed them yet but it looks like 1/3 of a block will finish the 2 side borders and 2/3 block on the top and bottom. I moved it over to a double design wall and it looks like I put it upside down to the way it was on the single wall. I guess a throw size doesn't really have a top or bottom so it doesn't make any difference.
I cut more pillowcases for the church project (every 2 weeks I need a batch) and quilted 2/3 of one of the crosses quilts. Today is going to be a busy day so I don't know how much I'll get sewn. Hopefully I'll finish the quilting while I watch 3 hours of TV tonight.