I spent the afternoon yesterday trying to figure out how I could change the configuration of tables in my basement. The way it was set up it was hard to take photos of large quilts and I had to move a cabinet every time I wanted to baste a quilt. I made some changes and think it will work out well. I don't like the brand of daylight bulbs that I have near the new location as well as the older bulbs on the other side of the basement. There is definitely a difference from brand to brand. I didn't feel like tackling anything that took a lot of concentrations last night so I decided to sew all of the leftover 9 patches that I had cut about a week ago. There are 33 in this pile and there will be more as I sew some more combinations this week.