I needed to clean off a table in the basement yesterday so while it was clean I cut another binding. I really like this one with my backing fabrics as well as the top fabrics. I got it sewn on after I took the photo. Then I went up to my main floor studio and worked on the binding on the ABC quilt. I have a little more than 2 1/2 sides done now. My goal is to have it done by Thursday when we have embroidery club. The members of the club have seen the top minus the bottom row of blocks before so now they will get to see it finished.
This afternoon is church sewing circle so I will take the 6 pillowcases I worked on yesterday for their last seams to be sewn.