I spent time trying to create some order in the basement. I exchanged places for a 6' table and a 5' table that allows me easier access to some of my storage area. I was itching to sew something though so I finally sewed the blocks together on this quilt. I added the stripe and now I have to make sixteen 16 patch blocks for the 2 ends.
This is all I have left of the stripe fabric. It is one of my favorites. I searched for it on the Internet but only found it in purple, not red. I don't really need any more of it. I'm just sad to see it gone.
It will probably take me several weeks to give you a verdict on the ruler I showed yesterday. So far I like it and can't see any negatives. I save all of my dull blades (no reason, I just do) so I think I need to put one of them back in my cutter and see if it gets sharper using the ruler.