I didn't want to put anything not relevant in the modular quilt tutorial so I will have 2 posts on some days. I chose more strips to go with diamonds and actually sewed a few but forgot to take a photo.
I also got the green border cut and sewed on and then about panicked when I opened up the black and white border piece and I didn't think there was enough of it to cut the design lengthwise on the sides and crosswise on the top and bottom. I had to piece the 2 crosswise ones but luckily I found the pattern match in a piece that was large enough. I don't know if this piece is done or if I should look for another green to make an additional border. Or maybe a green and black border, or maybe it is done.