There are 4 new diamonds up on the wall but I forgot to take a photo of them separately. I cut several new ones and paired them with 1.5" strips.
I got another new die, this time from AccuCut instead of AccuQuilt. The black piece is the size I have been cutting and will finish at 3.5" tall. I wanted the huge one for large prints. This is the bottom of the die board, not the cutting side.
The weird fabric I showed yesterday is made by Alexander Henry and I would estimate that I bought it between 1991 and 1995. I have 31" by the full width for those who wondered how much I have of it. One of my readers has it in another colorway. I like the boldness of Alexander Henry prints. They don't seem to follow any trends but just do their own thing.