I couldn't get a good photo of this top last night. It really is a little more lively in real life but I am pretty disappointed in it. I much prefer the shorter length pieces added in like I did on the batik one 2 days ago. This one is made from 3" wide strips, all full length and it finished at 78" x 101".
This close view shows that there are some pretty prints in it. The green that I used for spacers is brighter than it looks here. I was surprised how they lined up in 4 staggered horizontal rows. This will be an easy one to part with.
After I finished sewing this one I sewed together more batik short pieces that I found yesterday. I grabbed a pile of red and deep pink full width strips to add to the short pieces to equal approximately 54 full strips. It should finish out about 64" x 71". I may add a few more pieces to it so it will be a little longer.