At the end of the sewing session at church we had 34 pillowcases totally finished and 6 almost done. That includes the ones I showed at the end of October. Our goal is 50 to be delivered before Christmas. I have a lot of poly/cotton solid color fabric that we are going to use for them too. I know I'll never used it for anything else. We used to make ruffles and backs for patchwork pillows out of it back in the 1980's. I need to get it all washed and cut for the second Mon. in December.
I didn't feel like sewing when I got home so I did more cleaning of the cutting table. Now you can imagine what a mess there was when it takes me parts of 2 days to clean it all off. I found the 3 crazy pieced blocks in the photo above.
I also found this little group of Kaffe scraps, all 3" tall but different widths. I thought about trimming them all to 1.25" wide and making a Chinese Coin little quilt, but maybe I'll leave them all different sizes and border them all with a solid color (or more than one) and then trim to blocks all one size.