Sunday night I sewed borders on these 3 tops (two were pieced at the last sew in) to be ready to hand off to QOV quilters today. Then yesterday I spent 4 hours doing prep work for all of the sewers. Two of the ladies cut the strips on their Accuquilt cutters and then I sort them by length and then by pairs to sew together.
At the sew in we have some people that sew, some that press, some that design the quilts on the portable design wall.
I also added a few more grey/gray fabrics to the selection I showed a couple days ago. I think the a zig zag quilt made with the 2 rectangle squares is the way I will go (tutorial in the label list, click on tutorials and it will be the first one).