Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Another block, more design wall fun....
I got three more blocks finished. The green is a little brighter than it looks in this picture. This is probably the busiest block that I have made with batiks, and I like busy.
I have finally gotten back to the Quilt of Valor that I started over a month ago. The center portion was designed earlier and the individual rows are sewn. Now I have added on enough rows to get it up to the size needed. If I added another row on each side it would be too wide for our 60" wide batting so a border will be best. The triangles that are sticking out on the top and bottom row will be trimmed in half (plus seam allowance) after the squares are sewn.