The toilet in my main level bathroom broke at 11 p.m. Mon. night so first on the schedule yesterday morning was calling a plumber. I had rigged a coat hanger to keep it from running all night. Around noon the plumber got here and it is fixed. Dad was grumpy yesterday morning when I took him for his blood test.
After lunch everything was better. I finally cut the 4 corner triangles and the border strips and now this top is finished. I'll pick the backing fabric today and get it sewn together.
I also sewed a scrappy green border on this little quilt top. Now it is the right size to finish for the Alzheimer patients who are receiving IV's.
I also got a binding cut for "Chocolate and Caramel".
I hope I can continue to get a lot done this week. I would like to choose the backs for several quilts and get them sewn. Maybe I will get to the quilting soon then too. I'm way behind in my quota of quilting one every week, WAAAAY behind!