I was suffering from stitch withdrawal so while moving things around in my basement I spied the piles of star blocks and pieces of green sashing from a couple months ago. I didn't have enough strips cut to do the top and bottom but at least I have this much sewn together.
Remember the Dutch Wax fabrics I showed a couple weeks ago? Yesterday morning I looked through my navy batiks and found four that will work well with this blue and white assortment.
In the afternoon I went outside and dug out some more lily of the valley that is crowding out some of my other plants. I transplanted a coral bell that was hidden in an area with taller plants. I also pulled thistles so I feel like I have gotten started on my spring gardening. I didn't want to rush it and irritate the hip that had been hurting.
I found the CD for my Canon camera. I knew the last time I used it was when I loaded both cameras' software into my old laptop when I was going to have overnight company and would not be able to use my desktop which is in the guest bedroom. It was right with the disk for the Olympus and I had just overlooked it. Meanwhile I cleaned out a lot of unnecessary stuff in the computer desk while looking for it so that is a good thing.