And now on to new business: I have started another Kaffe quilt. I got some of the pieces cut to length while my art quilters' group was here. I don't care for the print Kaffe used in 2 of the center blocks and the border so I will look through my stash for a substitution. I have some of the checkerboard Ikat fabric for the other 2 center squares. I decided to wash it before I use it because it is a hand woven fabric, and a rather loose weave so I didn't get very far on this yesterday.
I pieced the strips for the first 4 triangles.
It was a little scary cutting the triangles since there wasn't a pattern, just the instruction to cut 3 triangles and then piece the 2 end pieces together and cut the 4th one.