My snow plow guy came at 3:15 and by 4:15 there was another 2" of snow that I went out to shovel off the driveway. My family started arriving shortly after that and 2 of the younger set took over and cleared it so my dad would not have to walk in snow. The bad news is that we aren't going to get above freezing for about a week so this snow is staying.
On the pillowcases from yesterday: I made them with 3 pieces, using the width of the fabric minus a sliver cut off at the fold and about 1/4" cut off the selvage edge. The length of 2 pieces was 29.5" and the third piece was 10". I took the measurements from my Liberty of London pillow case. I sewed mine together with my serger so all seams are finished. One of the 29.5" pieces has a 1.25" hem on it and the 10" piece has a narrow hem. I will make one more and take pictures of the steps and hopefully post them tomorrow. You could make it with just 2 pieces and eliminate sewing on the smaller piece. Now that I look at it, they did it the way they did because the pretty fabric is just on the outside and the plain fabric is the back and the inside flap.