I couldn't get excited about working outside on an overcast day so I stayed inside. I sewed the binding on the quilt I showed on Mon., ripped out a small section of quilting where the tension went goofy and re quilted it, did the math and figured I had enough of the purple fabric for the setting triangles for Fractured Pansies 2 and went ahead and cut the triangles. I may have to piece the fabric to be able to cut the corner triangles but I don't think it will show in that deep purple color..
Then I made 2 more journal covers. These are really wonky looking. When I sewed the leftovers from the Strips that Sizzle strata together I thought they looked OK. Then when I got them bordered with this alphabet fabric I wasn't too sure I liked them. I like the illusion though of the purple bars over the green in the background.