Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shopping and eating

My friends and I had a good time yesterday. It did rain off and on but was a fairly gentle rain. It stopped every time we were ready to get out of the car. We had a good, leisurely meal at a nice restaurant in an old restored building with gardens to walk past on the way to the entrance.

We went to 2 quilt stores, one before and one after the meal. I picked out some earthy tone fabrics and a couple positive/negative black and whites.

I can start a new quilt now, right? I showed you a finish yesterday so it's ok, right?

My porch pots are doing terrific with all of the rain and cooler nights.

The humidity is rolling in today so I may work in the basement studio, and maybe I'll even start basting another one. Maybe.

Can anyone who reads my blog through Bloglines or any other kind of reader answer this question for me? If I post more than once a day, do you only get the latest post and therefore don't know I have posted twice?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Bloglines and I see multiple posts per day... several of my feeds post 6-7 times per day!

Sequana said...

Yes...I use Bloglines too, and I never miss a post from those who do multiples.

Fear not.....*S* But if you're posting a lot, you wouldn't be working in the basement, right?

Ruthie said...

Bloglines has a number after your name with the number of posts and updates (I think) every hour.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks ladies, I sometimes forget to post something and didn't know whether to go back and add it to the first post or add another post.
Wanda

Betty J in OKC said...

If you forget something, go ahead and post it. I love the colors you've selected. Will they all go into one quilt or multiple quilts?

Lucie said...

Thanks for visiting, and thanks for that tip about pressing seams. It is little gems that make quilting fun.

Anonymous said...

Wanda, I don't use bloglines, just an ordinary browser (Internet Explorer). I don't know whether I can see multiple posts or not. How would I know?

I looked back at what is visible today, and I see one posting for each day starting with Saturday and running through today. I.e., I see one date for each day. Does this mean I am not seeing multiple posts?

Mary G.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I went back and looked again. I see the 'posted by' line with a time. I see only one per day, starting with last Saturday.

Mary G.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

No Mary, this is just for the people with bloglines and other types of feeds that I am questioning. If you have me bookmarked you are seeing all of my posts. (I did 2 on Sat.)

meggie said...

I don't use bloglines, I see all your posts. Sometimes I am surprised when I find 2!
Your pots of flowers look extremely happy!

floribunda said...

I switched to Google Reader recently (from bloglines) and I use the "next" button -- so I see the whole post including the comments and sidebar. If you post twice in a day, I get both of them (as separate "next" links) but the only problem is that the newer one is always first. Does anyone know how to reverse this so that I'm reading them in order?

The Calico Cat said...

I have those B&W prints (Or some that are very similar) I am definately drawn to the positive negative of them & the brights on black & brights on white pos/neg pairs.

Now for an idea on how to use them!